Kiwiburn 2023 - Time Travel
Kiwiburn is New Zealand's Regional Burning Man Event.
There will be art installations, people in costume, fire spinners, drummers, and musicians... bring your passion and share your dreams. Build something. Fly something. Float something. Burn Something... bring it to Kiwiburn!
For its 19th year, Kiwiburn celebrates Time Travel! Yes we know... super appropriate.
You will need to create a Kiwiburner Profile to be able to register to buy a ticket. Everyone attending the event needs a Kiwiburner Profile to purchase a ticket.
All tickets for Kiwiburn are sold via STEP through the general sale lottery, or through direct ticket distribution (reserve tickets). You are only able to purchase child tickets (free) on this page.
The ticket price is comprised of two fees totalling $220.00 plus Quicket transaction fee:
- $15.00 annual membership subscription to Kiwiburn (non-refundable)
- $205.00 event attendance fee (refundable in line with Kiwiburn T&Cs and Covid-19 policy)
There are no Gate sales.
Kiwiburn is an experiment in temporary community. No money changes hands, and you have to bring everything you'll need to survive, and Leave No Trace. To learn more, please read the Survival Guide.
Visit www.kiwiburn.com for more information.
- Tickets will be sold through a randomised lottery. All Burner registrations submitted before 23:59 on Thursday 15 September will be randomly allocated a position in the ticketing queue, with tickets being issued on Thursday 22nd September.
- All ticket sales will go through STEP, meaning if you miss out on a ticket initially you will automatically be included in the STEP queue in your drawn lottery position.
- Burner registration will then reopen on Friday 23rd September (via the Kiwiburn Portal where you manage your Profile), and any who registers will be automatically added to the end of the STEP queue.
- All tickets will be subject to agreement with Kiwiburn's COVID-19 policy.
- Kiwiburn will adhere to any government legislation and guidelines regarding dealing with COVID.
- We are currently in the process of updating this policy given the recent removal of the traffic light system.
Should Kiwiburn be cancelled as a result of COVID-19 restrictions or their impact on Kiwiburn at any time up to the opening of the Gate on Wednesday 25 January 2023, the Organiser will offer a pro-rata refund based on expenditure at time of any cancellation. In total, $205 of the $220 face value of the ticket is refundable. A non-refundable amount of $15 goes towards the annual subscription fee to the Kiwiburn Society, which also covers basic year-round expenses and allows Kiwiburn to continue to function as an entity (even without an event). Any ticketing agency fees or charges associated with the original Ticket purchase are non-refundable.
View full details of the Refund Policy.
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|